Monday, March 26, 2012

On baby teeth and the stresses of moving out of state

Saratoga has three teeth coming in all at once. She's been pretty crabby to boot. When one or two teeth were cutting she would be a little fussy but nothing too bad. This... on the other hand it an all new ballgame. She's clingier than usual, which is understandable considering she's in pain. But the downside of it is that I have to get packing my house up. We're moving out of state. I'll be moving in advance to get things ready, like a job, some kind of child care... and she'll be staying with her dad. By the beginning of July she'll be up there with me.

It's hard thinking that I won't be with my daughter 24/7. I've never been away from her more than a weekend every couple of MONTHS. But as hard as it is to think about sometimes I know in the long run this is for the best. But this means that there is a lot of packing to be done. Which is pretty impossible for me to get done with a crabby baby on my hands.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment